Safety & health management principle
Lotte E&C is committed to meet the needs of workers and other stakeholders, creating a safe, enjoyable work environment at every site, fulfilling its social responsibilities, and providing a healthy life to all. To accomplish these lofty goals, Lotte E&C has established comprehensive safety and health rules and strictly enforces them.
< Safety & healt management principle >
- 01. The people of Lotte E&C and its partner firms must work hard to achieve the zero-accident goal.
- 02. We have established a global safety/health management system that is in complete compliance with KOSHA/OHSAS 18001.
- 03. We comply with safety rules and regulations while listening intently to what the stakeholders have to say about these so that we can revise and improve them appropriately.
- 04. We have established a safety management plan based on preventive risk evaluations.
- 05. We create a comfortable work environment through establishing mutual respect and by caring for each other, thereby forming a lasting safety/health culture.
Lotte E&C is providing the best value to customers, leading the industry with advanced technologies, and contributing to society with socially responsible activities and will achieve the vision of becoming one of Asia’s top-ten construction value creators by 2018. We are getting there one step at a time by pushing the technological envelop, innovating the way we do business, and honing our competitive edge.
< VISION >
- 1st Safety Value Creator
- Seeking to be a company loved by all
- No. 1 in accident prevention ratio - Best Safety
- No. 1 in safety awareness ratio - Top Image
- Penalty Zero - New Profit
- CORE STRATEGY
- Leading green brand + customer (stakeholder) satisfaction + creating future growth engines
We are running a proprietary safety/health management system to achieve the goal of no accident in the company or construction sites.
< Daily safety cycle >
- Safety training
- Safety training
- Group meetings
- Job safety meeting
- Safety inspection
- Morning gathering for safety; on-site tool box meeting, Risk prediction, Safety inspection, Job command & supervision, By-weekly safety cycle, Check before daily job commencement/after job completion
This system analyzes the work process and uncovers its inherent risk factors. And then we come up with ways to reduce the risk and disseminate the information throughout the organization.
We are administering consistent training to safety/health managers to change their mindset on risks.
We are preventing and reducing accidents by conducting safety checks customized for the different conditions on each site.
We are continuously developing job manuals, visual materials, and textbooks on safety.
We are establishing safety programs based on suggestions and other input so they are always relevant to the situations at hand.Process safety management/standardization of safety equipment/standardization of safety work routine, etc.
Achieve sustainability by establishing safety-first culture that puts safety ahead of everything else
< SYSTEM MAP >
- Risk management
- - Excerpt on compilation of risk factors by process, Create a risk assessment report
- Safety/health consultative group
- - Organize a safety/health consultative group - Assign jobs to different people according to risk factors - Keep meeting minutes and disseminate the results
- Regular safety/health training
- - Administer training under supervision of partner firm’s on-site manager
- Safety/health activities
- - Check that the assigned jobs are being implemented as planned - Daily safety cycle
- Safety Check
- - Check that the job is implemented properly - Joint safety checks - Alarm risk-line stop